Do I have to insure my vehicle if I am not using it?

It is an offence under the Road Traffic Act to keep, use or permit the use of a motor vehicle on the public highway or other public place unless adequate insurance cover is in force. So unless you take out other insurance, you will not be able to use your vehicle or leave it on a public highway without a valid insurance policy being in force.


Keywords: law, insurance laws, sorn, SORN, storing my car, do i need insurance