Change My Policy
- How do I make a change to my policy without paying a fee?
- How do I change my address?
- Can I change my policy details online?
- What changes do I need to tell you about as soon as possible?
- How do I add a driver?
- What does ‘Common-Law’ mean in relation to adding an additional driver to my quote or policy?
- Where can I find my policy documents?
- Will you automatically renew my Darwin insurance policy?
- A policy has been taken out in my name fraudulently – what should I do?
- Am I covered if I drive during an extreme weather warning?
- Am I covered to tow a trailer or caravan?
- Do I need a Green Card if I am travelling abroad?
- How long is my No Claims Discount (NCD) valid for?
- Why is my quote different from a previous one when my details have not changed?
- Why is my car insurance quote no longer valid?
- Do you accept No Claims Discount (NCD) earned in a foreign country?
- What do I need to provide as proof of my No Claims Discount (NCD)?
- Why haven’t I received any documents from you?